My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Thursday 18 June 2009

I had a fabulous day at Bluewater with my son. He gave me John Lewis vouchers for Christmas and I just didn't know what to get. Then I spotted it, it was calling me....... from across the store. A new purse! A lovely soft Tula purse in shades of lilac. It's so gorgeous! Pockets for this, pockets for that, pockets for my ever growing collection of 'biddy' cards, you know the ones that they give you to get a discount when you reach that certain age. I love it!

No comments: