My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 14 July 2009

MSE challenge


The challenge set on MSE this week was for a 'thank you' card with embossing, wet or dry. On this card I have used Pink Petticoat papers in a washed out sage and coloured dots which is one of my favourite combinations. For the embossing I used a copper kettle embossing powder I bought on ebay onto the plain sage. The stamp is an Inkadinkadoo one I've had for a while, it's a nice sharp image. I am very pleased with this card, it's a pity I could capture it better.

No comments: