My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Card


Its ages since I made a post so here's the first picture of one of my Christmas cards. I do like to take photo's in natural light but the daylight is awful at the moment so flat on my work top will have to do. I didn't have a great deal of ribbon left so made this knot by winding riboon around two fingers of OH's hand, tying a double knot, sliding off and cutting the loop at an angle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a lovely card, i love red its says Christmas

Gem said...

gorgeous card Jennie, love the image :) xx