My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 3 April 2010

SU Oval and Scallop Oval Punch



Two of the most used punches I have are the oval and scallop oval punches. Whilst blog hopping about all over the place the other night I came across a *tip about using the SU oval punch with Craftwork Cards small sentiments. As I had one of these sentiments to hand I thought I'd give it a try and also use the scallop oval punch as well. I've never had any problems with any of the SU punches, they will cut through the thickest of card stock, here's a couple of photos I took.

* If you come across the author of the tip I found I will gladly acknowledge her.

3 comments:

leia said...

These look great and create a different look with the layers x

Marg said...

Oh thank you Jennie I use the craftwork sentiments and they can look a bit flat - I've got scalloped nestie ovals and they don't work together so will now add the su punches to my list for the spendy elves. Thank you!

Sarah said...

I want those punches for the Craftworks oval sentiments too, maybe we could do a joblot order and haggle for discount ;-)