My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 4 April 2011

A New Baby Boy

My daughter's friend has just had a baby grandson added to her family and I was asked to make a card for James.  Spring is definitely on its way with this little lamb's arrival.









I knew  the Pink Petticoat papers would give me a perfect background and these are Stripes and Fairy Dots in duck egg blue.  The sweet Sugar Nellie image is Bambino and I've coloured it with Promarkers and Copics and the little hat I've highlighted with a Sakura Souffle White Pen. The image was cut using Nestbailities Petite Scallop Ovals. A strip of white card I've cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  Flowers by Wild Orchid and the leaves from a Marianne die.  Sentiment is my own. Just a couple of blue pearls from a Canadian Dollar Store to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following:-

Allsorts Challenge Blog Week 97 ~ Blooming Blossoms 
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #17 Spots and Stripes.
Stamp Something: April Digi Day 
Delightful Challenges - Weekly Challenge Flowers
Night Shift Stamping ~ Spring Awakening
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Pastel Colours
One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog ~ Challenge 56 ~ something 3D

12 comments:

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the colouring of the image!

Sarah said...

Oh wow Jennie, this is a fabulous card to welcome the new lil bundle. I love the image and how you've embellished the card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away with our spots and stripes challenge, good luck lovely lady xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, a fab imge.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

PepPop said...

What a beautiful card Jennie. Simply stunning. Jaqui x

Jessi said...

wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at NSS!

Greetings
Jessi

Karen said...

Awe, this is so sweet and what a beautiful combination of papers and embellishments. Gorgeous xx

Louise said...

What a gorgeous card Jennie - love the florals!

Sharon said...

A stunning baby card Jennie! So beautiful and soft.

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the pastel challenge.

Sharon x

Wenda said...

I really love your card, Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Hugs Wenda

Di said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining Colour Create. Hugs Di x

Nikki Byrne said...

This card is just beautiful and I love that image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Nikki

Shelley said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining in this fortnights Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx