My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Catchup (Part 2)

The rest of the cards that I have a  picture of and the boxes made for Christmas Day.

These three cards were made for my three granddaughter in Yorkshire.  The main images form part of a digi kit from DAISIE Designs.  I love the colours in this kit and will feature in the January card swap with my Red Hat friends in the US.  I've used silver mirror card with a Spellbinders Lace Doily Motif die as a mount for the image.













The following boxes were filled with Malteaser Cake for relatives on Christmas Day.  Malteaser Cake is so gorgeous and I used a recipe from a Red Hatter from our chapter.  These boxes were easily made with a Spellbinders box die.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous creations Jennie-Welcome to the OSAAT team, look forward to getting to know you and seeing more of your fabulous work. All the best for a Happy and Healthy 2012
Debs
xxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous creations - love them all - didn't know you could make malteser cake with Spellbinders dies LOL xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Love it, Padster! I had such a sugar rush after tasting one or two pieces (!!) I could have built anything with a Spellbinder die!!!

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous cards may have to find a recipe for malteaser cake sound gorgeous.
Jenny x