My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 6 February 2012

Birthday Card for One of my Boys ~ Card No: 2

How times flies!  I cant believe that it's my youngest son's birthday again,.  I bought some Kanabn McKenzie bits just before Christmas and now I have time on my hands for a few weeks I thought I'd give it an airing.  I liked the colours of black and cream and used my Spellbinders Sprockets to cut some extra embellishments.  I don't often make kit cards but this one is growing on me. Hmm! I wonder if I could set myself a challenge and make a card a day?  Well I suppose this is really card no: 2  Can I get away with the DT from yesterday as !being no: 1? Well... it is my challenge.


3 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Lovely card - great sprockets - wasn't that the name of the dog in Fraggle Rock ;c) xx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jennie, I love everything about it x

Highland Handmade said...

gorgeous card, love the papers you have used! x