My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Not well again!

One of my beautiful Red Hat friends is poorly again this year and I've sent her a little card.  The House Mouse stamp 'Monica with Blankey' always seems to fit, it has to be one of those stamps you always seem to reach for.  When we are feeling low I'm sure we would all like to snuggle up with our favourite blankey.


The background paper is my favourite of the moment, Isabel from First Edition and I've used the Lotus flower pendant die from Spellbinders to mount the image.  Some lovely Ballet Blue ribbon from SU, tulips and blossom flowers from Wild Orchid and some stash pearls to finish.

I'd like to enter the following:

Julie @ MSE Spring

Make My Monday - Week 39 Spring Flowers
Stamps and Fun = Creativity Challenge 89 - One Bow
The Pink Elephant TPE138 - Lets See those Layers
PanPastel Uk Challenge Blog #8 Use a Stamped Image
The Paper Players Challenge #85 - Spring Has Sprung

12 comments:

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I love the cute little mouse.
Jenny x

Unknown said...

gorgeous card, i love the soft colours you have used x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

beautiful - I love that little cute image - How's Ben? xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, the soft colours are beautiful and the image is so cute. i've got to agree, there's nothing like snuggling up on the sofa with a nice warm blanket if you're under the weather. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
Claire xx

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous, love that image and the beautiful design x

Unknown said...

Really pretty card thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel Uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Mynn xx said...

Such a darling image--I do hope your friend gets well soon, though! Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at MMM! :)

Highland Handmade said...

Awww I remember when you made me one of these, Tams with Blankey card, love your card, it is gorgeous! x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such an adorable card, I love this house mouse image and the die cut frame is gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Cazro said...

A cute card. I hope your friend improves soon. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

Anonymous said...

love the image , and the pendant die is stunning really finishes the card off nicely

Angela said...

This is really a fantastic card.Thanks for joining us at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela