My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Just a couple

With family problems my mojo has totally disappeared but I managed to make a couple in the last few weeks.

The OSAAT challenge blog featured the following card as my design team entry for the 'Back to School' challenge.  The digital stamp is called 'Miss Whiplash' by Ike and it's available from the  Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps store.  I'm sure I'll use her again.




Something I made for my mother-in-law.


A card for a lovely friend.

1 comment:

Crafting Vicky said...

Great creations! It's hard to be creative when you are going through problems hope all is well soon for you. Sending you good thoughts and prayers.