My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

One for the Boys

It was my brother in law's birthday yesterday, this is his card I made using a topper from Kanban's Gentleman's Journal.  I used a background paper called Travel the World from Create with TLC and Paulette kindly featured it on her blog.  Please pop over and follow her blog as she has some amazing images on her site and the very best place to find the right sentiment for your creations.






I love this devil-may-care attitude of this toff.

2 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Absolutely top hole card! xx

dragonllew said...

Great card love te sentiment.
Jenny x