My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

April Birthdays

Lots of birthdays amongst our Red Hat chapter in April, here's just a few. I'm definitely in a blue zone at the moment, it's not until you see the photos that you understand


2 comments:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Jennie, I'm so glad that I have found your blog! You show so beautiful works on your Blogspot. If you like to come over, I have giveaway in my blog! Great CANDIES and 15% on my new opening of a full-Cool, creative shops! In many languages. Composed of all the heart and with love for crafting exquisite creative, sewing and decorating and many, many different techniques and sweet craft kits for children. We currently provide daily a new, even more soon Vintage and Shabby Shic and many Tilda fabrics. I will be glad, your come and take a look. Lots of love from Marina

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome creations, love the dimension on all of them.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}