My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 16 June 2013

Alipeeps Art

This is a card made with a digi image called Butterfly Profile by Alipeeps Art that you can find in the Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet here

Isn't she beautiful and a real joy to colour. Her skin colour I was really pleased with but I still have to practice a lot more to get the hair colouring just right.  I fussy cut her flowing hair to accentuate the lines.  I can't wait to try some of the other gorgeous designs Ali has created.


2 comments:

dragonllew said...

Oh wow stunning image love the added butterflies.
Jenny x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a pretty card thanks for sharing!!!