My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 21 July 2013

It's A Sunny OSAAT Sunday Again.

Not sure if it is in your space but in mine it's sunny and I can see lots of yachts out on the river. There's quite a breeze so good sailing weather.  It's time for a lovely new challenge on the One Stitch At a Time challenge blog here.  The challenge theme this week is 'Use Your Favourite'. Wow, lots of gorgeous ideas there, markers, distress inks, ribbon, lace, flowers and glitter, whatever is your favourite.

There aren't may rules to enter our challenge each week in fact they are quite simple:-

It must be a new project created after our challenge date, no backlinking.

You may enter to win the top prize of three Promarkers from Creative Craft World with a Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet image. If it's a non-digi image then you  may enter 3 times only and will be entered into a separate draw for $3 to spend in the store.


 For my card this week I've used one of the beautiful papers designed by Panda Bear Designs called Butterflies and you can find it here.  The image I've used is called Butterfly Love by Stitchy Bear and is one of my favourite images. I've coloured her with my favourite pens, Flexmarkers.   I've used aanother favourite which is a Memory Box die. I generated the sentiment on the computer with a font called Butterfly.  A little black butterfly to finish the punched out sentiment. These are tow Stampin' Up punched that I use a lot. Just a little glitter on my fairy's wings. I actually flipped her horizontally so that the lovely black butterflies are seen.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

WOW Jennie, this is beautiful, love the dark butterflies you have added, so striking against the oranges and greens. Hugs Jane xx