My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 15 September 2013

All Week Over on the OSAAT Blog - Anything Goes

It's that time on a Sunday when we post a new challenge on the OSAAT blog and this week it's a real favourite of everyone, Anything Goes.

To win the fantastic top prize of $9 to spend in the store you MUST use an Image from the Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet and there are thousand to choose from.  The runner up prize for a non-Stitchy image used in a creation is for $3 to spend in the store.  Please place the hash sign # after your Stitchy Bear creation so that our Choccy can find you.

For my card I chose Pumpkin House by Gingerloft and you can find it here. This was a terrific image to work with and I loved the theme of Autumn/Fall.


The background paper is from Coosty Creations and is called Red Hat Lady Pumpkin, you can find this fab collection here at Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet. The perfect little sentiment is by Paulette of Create with TLC called Blessed Autumn. Lots of leaves from a die by Cheery Lynn.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

A beautiful card, Jennie, love the bronze coloured leaves and the sentiment is lovely. Hazel x

Ingrid Mason said...

At first look at your card Jennie I laughed out loudly (you probably heard me) but then I enlarged your photo and read the sentiment which made me go 'ahhh, how lovely' so now I'm looking and enjoying a card that sends a very special message made memorable by the humour of your adorable image - how much better could that be? Well, I'm also enjoying your lovely embellishments - especially those gorgeous die-cut leaves and the DP that accentuates your Autumn colours without dominating your card. A lovely creation Jennie xxxx

Mimi said...

A very clever card Jennie, you linked it so well to the challenge, just love it. Fallen in love with die you have used too, not seen it before. What can I say about the DP lol !!!! Hugs Jane xxxx

Chriss America Real said...

Oh how adorable! I love the sentiment too!

Your fellow stitchy angel,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

dragonllew said...

Great card Jennie love the sentiment and the finish touch of the die cut leaves is that beautiful colour is just perfect
Jenny x