My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 28 December 2014

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

I can't believe where the time has gone!!  I've had this awful virus doing the rounds twice now and this last lot spoilt my lovely Christmas dinner as it gave me a toothache that wandered along all of my teeth ARRRGH!  Fed up with 2014, roll on 2015.

I hadn't realised that I hadn't been here for a couple of weeks and completely forgot about posting up my DT cards, especially the Christmas ones so I'll do that first.

I had the great pleasure of using three of the Coosty Creations Seasonal Sentiments that you can find here in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet I love using word art on my cards.  As this one was going to be posted I kept the embellishments quiet flat and used a couple of Spellbinders Floral Flourish dies and the Sue Wilson Mosaic Poinsettia.















The second one I love as I was able to use the many layers of the Spellbinders die Radiant Rectangles and the Sue Wilson Poinsettia die.


The third card has all the colours of Christmas and a beautiful sentiment too.


Last but by no means least, my DT card for the OSAAT challenge #226 Anything Goes with a Glitter


using the Spellbinders 5 x 7 detailed Scallops which is a real favourite die of mine.


No comments: