My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Cards, Cards, Cards!

I've been away from my blog again and it's time for me to do a catchup.

First of all, let me show the two cards made for the International Art and Soul blog.

The Challenge No 32 theme was for Interactive.  Now this theme always baffles me as to what to make. I decided to make up a card from  Hunkydory's Art Deco kit. I love this kit and reach for it when I just can't think of what to make. It's interactive because the lovely bookmark can be used after.



The current challenge at INTAAS is All About Boys and Men.  After a smashing visit to Ally Pally last month I borrowed a lovely Sue Wilson Steampunk die from my sis-in-law. I was asked to make a card for a gentleman who was going to celebrate his 60th birthday. I made two cards to show.

This one 


we sent but the chosen card from the brief I was given I haven't taken a photo of, BLAST!

A couple of others:-  this one was for a special little girl who celebrated her eighth birthday at the beginning of May.


 And two cards made for Red Hat friends.



Please let me know if you have been with a comment, I'd love to here from you.  I have lots of visitors but I haven't a clue who they are.

See you in a week or two, fingers crossed that life doesn't get in the way!







No comments: