My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 1 February 2010


I've made a couple of Thank You cards for my Red Hat friends in Canada. I'm quite pleased especially with the one on the right. The flowers are decoupage Kanban kits (I think)

4 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!! They are both stunning. Soft and subtle colours, very elegant. Gorgeous ribbons too xx

Sarah said...

They are so elegant, very beautiful cards xxx

Antonia said...

really lovely cards, so beautiful. xx

CT19720 said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Jennie - your bows are always so perfect xx