My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Vintage!

Our challenge this week on the OSAAT blog is Vintage. Loving this one and please visit my teamies blogs to see their fabulous creations.


I chose the image, Window Shopping by Stitchy Bear and coloured her with Tim Holtz's Distress Markers. I wanted those vintage colours that he does so well.  I cut the word, Paris, from the paper and mounted it on a Spellbinders tag and covered it with some crackle glaze

The background paper is by Dovecraft and I found the ribbon lurking in my ribbon box, I think I picked this up in a Michaels store some time ago.

No comments: