My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Friday 13 August 2010

A Cherry On The Top!


The fab DT member for Craft your Days Away, Sarah aka rainmac has given me this award and I am thrilled to bits, thank you Sarah.

I now have five things to do.

1, Thank the person who gave you this award, Thank you, Sarah.

2 Post the award on your blog.  It's there on the left.

3. List three things I like about myself.  Hmm.. I've learned to be myself and not what others have expected of me.  I happy that I've reached the age I have and I still want to learn more about everything and everyone.  I'm happy with what life has given me, a fabulous family and wonderful new friends.

4. Post a picture I love.  Well, there's two, the six grandchildren of my heart.















and last but by no means least tag five people you would like to have this award.

ikki of ikki's cuttlebug cupboard    who's blog is so helpful and inspiring.
Monica of My Many, Many Passions    I'm always having a peek.
Carmen of Whooopidoo..ings   Just have a look, it's awesome stuff she does.
Steph of  Stamping & Sharing   Such a kind and giving person.
Julie of  *** Bits 'n' Blogs ***   Fabulous colouring and cards. 

3 comments:

Julie (elysia2003) said...

Ahh, thankyou so much Jennie. I'm so happy I could cry! LOL

Julie xxx

Julie (elysia2003) said...

I'm so sorry Jennie - I was in such a shock then, I forgot to mention your wonderful family. What lovely photos!

Sarah said...

Awww beautiful pics Jennie x