My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 4 June 2011

June Birthdays - part 1


There's a few birthdays to celebrate this month so here's the first card I made for my  niece.  A couple of really lovely internet friends Sarah and Karen decorate the inside of their cards, so I thought I'd give it a try.  I've fallen in love with the First Edition papers and I've used two from the Desert Blooms pad with a LOTV image. I cut an extra large card on the Calibur machine and embossed the edges and added a few Wild Orchid flowers and some guiper lace leaves.   


She loved it!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-
Divas by Design New challenge - Florals

2 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, I love the lace leaves, they look so elegant. The inside looks amazing too, I am really hooked on decorating the insides now xx

Sarah said...

So beautiful Jennie, I love the papers and the lace leaves x