My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 21 November 2011

Miss Bea's Birthday

It's my youngest granddaughter's birthday today the 20th.  I've sent her this girly pink and blue card and she loved it when we spoke this evening.

 Just managed to take a picture as the wind dropped enough for the card to stand up.








All the die cuts are by Spellbinders.

I would like to enter this card into the following:-

7 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card I love that bunting
Jenny x

Monica Gale said...

Looks fabulous Jen, I hope you are well, hugs M xx

PepPop said...

Beautiful card Jennie, loving the bird and the birdcage. Jaqui x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ooooh - pretty! I love banners. Thanks for linking up to us at Desert Islands Crafts Challenge! :)

Marg said...

Such a pretty card Jennie, no wonder your gd loved it xx

Mad-Frog said...

Great card the bunting looks great

Selma said...

What a pretty card for your granddaughter.