My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Catchup (part 1)

Phew!  Christmas has passed with and the New Year is fast approaching.  These are some of the cards and boxes I made and some just never made it for photographing, they were on their way before the glue had dried.  Counting them all up I made at least 70 Christmas cards, a wedding card, a birthday card for my son, about 20 boxes and labels and tags for my granddaughters to give to their teachers gifts.  I'm still trying to find somewhere in the house where the light is good enough for taking photos so I apologise in advance for the dark images.

First of all, the wedding card for my daughters friend who had a lovely Christmas wedding.  The wedding toast glasses is from Pink Petticoat and it's embellished with Marianne die cuts, pearls and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts as is the pin.  The messy bow I made on the Bowdabra with seam binding.


 The next three were for my two granddaughters and grandson in Canada and a birthday card for my son



The images are bith from LOTV with bits and pieces from the ever growing stash.  My grandson's card was a bit different from the girls, the main stamped image is from a set by Stampin' Up from a couple of years ago and I used it a great deal this year.

My son's birthday card is an attempt at steam punk, not sure if I've got it right but I was happy with it, bits and pieces from a kit by Hunkydory and the postage stamps are saved for a horse charity I support.

3 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Just wanted to say Hi Jenny, I am the new Dt member at OSAAT with you. Have you got L plates on like me? Perhaps we can learn together? Judy x

dragonllew said...

Great cards I have so many that I didn't get round to blogging hope you had a good Christmas & New Year.
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Thank you for using the Bowdabra. I would have never thought to use seam binding instead of ribbon. I have a lot of bias tape that might look cute, too. I will be sharing your blog link on our Bowdabra Facebook today. I think our readers will really enjoy it. ~Sarah Forhan, Bowdabrablog.com