My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 7 May 2012

A May Birthday Card

It was one of my great-nieces's birthday at the weekend (Me, a great-aunt!!! Heavens, it sounds old!) and this is her fairy card.  A lovely fairy image from LOTV, Memory Box die and some flowers and pearls from stash.

Happy Birthday, Maisie.

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Wow what a gorgeous card I love that image and the colours you have used.
Jenny x

Sarah said...

Oh wow Jennie, this is beautiful, love how you've coloured the image and the colours are stunning x

Louise said...

Such a gorgeous card Jennie, lovely colours and the Memory Box die is gorgeous. x

Marg said...

Great Aunt always sounds older than grandma doesn't it? Your card is lovely I bet Maisie loved it. Thank you for the pretty card you sent me with the gorgeous ribbons xx