My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 27 April 2014

OSAAT Day

Don't you just hate computers when they go wrong. OH treated me to a new computer in January and now it won't even turn on. Phoned Zoostorm's customer service who said it could be memory not sitting correctly and would we like to open the back and check!! That would negate any guarantee, wouldn't it. Ok, so a log was made of our call and please return it back to them at our cost for them to have a look. In the meantime, take a system backup as the hard disk will be returned at factory settings. A bit hard to do as the British made (so they say) PC won't turn on. I know I should have backed up my stuff but after three months!

OK! rant over.  Now for a lovely new challenge at OSAAT. This week our challenge theme is everyone's favourite, Anything Goes' and our rules for the challenge are very simple and can be found on the challenge blog.

For my card this week my teamie, Sue, chose 'Love In A Mist' by Delicious Doodles and you can find it here.  Isn't it gorgeous and so lovely to colour too. Just a couple of Promarkers for the image and I've mounted it onto some lovely blue metallic card.


The white embossed card came from Create and Craft a little while ago and I've kept the sentiment very simple to show off this beautiful image and popped a sweet little flourish by Memory Box underneath. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-



10 comments:

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love the clean and crisp feeling of the blue and white. Hope you get your computer fixed asap.
Jenny x

Hazel said...

I was going to ask which embossing folder you'd used for the background, flip, it's gorgeous! Yes, a lovely image and a very pretty card. Love it. Hazel x

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jennie, gorgeous everything! So sorry your computer is causing you issues :-(

Planetsusie said...

This is gorgeous Jennie - glad you liked this digi as much as me. Love your colouring too and the wisp of colour behind the foliage fronds!! Beautiful card.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super creation Jennie. Sorry it has taken me a day to get a chance to check your blog. I do so love the bright blue you used and that embossed background is just lovely.

Lynn, OSAAT DT Teamie

Highland Handmade said...

Oh no!! computers can be such pains!! Hope you dont loose too much stuff! your card is gorgeous, love the background embossing x

Blossom Cards said...

love the card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

Amanda said...

Lovely casual card and beautifully coloured on the image.
Thankyou for playing along at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda

Stacey said...

love this card. thanks for joining us at That Craft Place xx Stacey S xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and beautiful image-love the embossed background-just read your post again bout the embossed card -thanks for joining us at Crafting at the weekend for our very first challenge
carol DT x
hope you get computer sorted
carol x