My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 22 February 2015

it's Sunday and time for a new challenge at OSAAT

It's Sunday and time for a lovely new challenge at One stitch at a Time (OSAAT).  This week our theme is 'Anything Goes With Birthdays'. This will get the creative mojo firing on all cylinders!



For my card I chose the Floppy Latte image Floral Frame 8 and you can find it here in the Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet. I love sunflowers and I think this image is suitable for a lady or a man, you could colour this in reds and pinks and oranges as the colour spectrum for sunflowers is ever changing. I love the autumn colours that I've used. Left fairly plain as I have it will be suitable for all relatives as well as good friends.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and reached for a simple greeting stamped with brown ink and embossed with a clear powder, the edges have been highlighted with a copper coloured ink too. The perfect colour cord given to me by my lovely friend Marilyn.

Please join in with out challenge as for the next fortnight our prize will be four digi images and a gorgeous paper pack too.


Pop over to our challenge blog, the rules are very simple

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Just beautiful Jennie, so clean and fresh looking, you have done an amazing job at not being tempted to use all the white space, just love this :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely CAS card Jennie and a pretty image. Christine x Fellow DT teamie

dragonllew said...

Love the CAS look you have gone for just perfect for the image.
Jenny x

ike said...

FABulous - great image and I really like how you went around it with the shadow effect, it totally locks it down on the page :-) Super card.

Hugz
IKE
OSAAT Teamie xxx

Margaret said...

Gorgeous design with that image. I love how you showcased the sentiment in the middle. Maggie - OSAAT Teamie

Myzdamena said...

Really gorgeous <3

Debbie Adams said...

What a beautiful card. I love sunflowers, so I absolutely love your card. :D Great coloring of this sunflower image. And especially like how it's clean and simple perfect for any celebration.
hugs, Deborah your OSAAT Teamie