My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 21 September 2015

A Lovely Time At Ally Pally

Twice a year my sis-in-laws and I toddle off to the Stamping and Scrapbooking show at Ally Pally (Alexandra Palace). This Sunday's event was fab and we picked up so many bargains especially card that I didn't need, along with lots of other goodies that I've got plenty of but, I think every crafter will know what I mean.

Back to this week's challenge at OSAAT. Our theme this week is 'Anything Goes With Leaves.


This is such a lovely sentiment called Mothers Garden by Floppy Latte Designs and you can find it right here.

I've coloured the flowers and leaves with Copics and created some flowers with a Memory Box Aster die and the leaves are from Spellbinders.

Please come and visit our blog, One Stitch At A Time and join in with the fun, there's a lovely prize for the winner this week of a collection of beautiful digital images.  Leave the design team some love, it's free!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jennie this is just gorgeous. Adore the soft colouring and beautiful wording.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jennie
Very remiss of me not to realise that you have a blog! And one with beautiful cards too!
I was on the Creative Expressions stand with John, Julia, Phill and Lisa. I was the chunky chick with long hair on one of the tills.
Sorry to have missed you.
Best wishes.
Ang x