My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mothers Day

A bittersweet day for me without Paul but joy in the children and grandchildren I have. I dedicate this blog post to all those without their Mums, sons and daughters.



Our challenge this week is Anything Goes With Fancy Borders. For my image I chose to use Delightful Daisies and I've coloured my image with several Promarkers. I used one of the brackets from Spellbinders Brackets One to create the cut out border and then used a yellow ink pad by Marvy for the edges.  The tiny flowers are from a die by Sue Wilson called Cornflower and go perfectly with one of my Cheery Lynn strip dies.

Please pop over to our blog here and see the other fabulous creations from my teamies and enter into our challenge.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

A beautiful creation Jennie and a beautiful blog post too. I just know Paul is there peeking in and seeing what you are up to :) :) Super big hugs hunny, Jane xxxxxxx

Margaret said...

Very pretty card design. Love the color combo and the beautiful layout. Hugs, Maggie, DT Teamie