My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 16 May 2016

Hot! Hot! Hot! Well sort of!

Our new challenge theme this week is Anything Goes With Hot Colours on the One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog.

Ive used the image Shake Your Groove Thing by Reeces Scrap Pieces, isn't she cute. I've coloured her with Promarkers and added some Heartfelt Creations Aster flowers and leaves from my favourite Memory Box die.  I managed to photo her in the garden in full sun as it was such a gorgeous day.

Please head over to the challenge blog here and see all the fab designs from my teamies.

No comments: