My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 19 March 2017

Time For a New Challenge!

It's time for a new challenge at INAAS (International Art and Soul) and we'd love to see your creations with the challenge theme of Embossing.

For my card this week I've embossed the lovely sentiment on my card and embossed all the die cuts too.  The sentiment  bought at Ally Pally last year as my friends nickname is Bubbles and this was so perfect.


 
 
The background paper is from my stash and I cut the Spellbinders Intertwined Spirals in off white card and just added some TH Spun Sugar to soften the white die cut. I used one of the Presscut Circle dies in the background paper and then placed my centre embossed sentiment on.  The flowers are mainly from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've added some Versamark Brilliance ink to give them some colour. The leaves were cut with a Memory Box die Lavish Branch.

Please come and join us at the International Art and Soul blog here.

If you have the time, please leave me a comment, I see lots of visitors but I just don't know who you are.  I am always happy to come visit you.



4 comments:

Mimi said...

Truly beautiful Jennie, love how you have created all your layers, so much work and yet your card is not fussy in the least :) :) and the sentiment is awesome too :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so elegant and lovely!

pam said...

Beautiful card Jennie, bet your friend loved this sentiment! love the dies used.
Pam x

Josephine said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous!