My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 9 July 2017

What a scorcher!

What fantastic weather we are having, just a little cooler today, windows open wide and the breeze is blowing the cobwebs away. My dogs are loving the warmth unless it gets just too much for them but there are a few cool places for them to sleep.  Miss Tuppence is a bit of a sun worshipper and we have to turn her over as she will just lays there cooking! Alfie being white is sensible and stays indoors.

NEW CHALEENGE

The challenge this week at International Art and Soul is is to create anything you like 'With Elements of Nature'.  This can be just about anything thats living or breathing or at the close of day when autumn comes, deep winter etc. Loads to choose from!


I found this sentiment on Pinterest but could not find a source to acknowledge the creator, such beautiful words.  The butterflies were from an old Kanban kit that I've had for ever and I thought I could use them on my card.  The banner was created with Spellbinders Baby Bunting and the edge of the card was embossed with a Sue Wilson Noble Pierced Square. Very simple but I'll save for just that right time.

Please pop over and see the fabulous cards my teamies have made for the challenge here.

4 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful and elegant card.
Joanna

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Jennie, love these butterflies you have used and wonderful sentiment.
Hugs Pam x

stitchingranny said...

Just found your blog and love your very eclectic selection of cards. On the second card you posted on the 28th May there is a little hand holding the sentiment. Is this part of the sentiment or is it cut separately, and if so where was the hand die from please.

Helen

Planetsusie said...

This really is a gorgeous card Jennie and those words are perfect! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx