My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Friday 23 March 2018

Add Some Humour

Many apologies for my late post again, struck down with the this dreaded virus thats doing the rounds, its the third time this winter but thankfully not as bad as before.

Add Some Humour is the challenge this fortnight at the International Art and Soul blog until 31st March.  I was asked by my OH to create a card for a friend of his, Roy, who was celebrating his eightieth birthday.

I have seen these scrabble style cards on Pinterest and thought I'd have a go. I sent off for some proper scrabble letters but due to the snow they arrived far to late for me to work with them.  I managed to find a scrabble style font to use and created the wording myself, lucky for me the lettering fell just right.



Some stars to finish off. I know he was pleased with it as I was.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I bet he did love it, it's brilliant! Hazel x