My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 14 June 2009


Just spent the most beautiful morning out on a bike ride with my DH. We cycled down to St. Peters on the Wall, a church right on the edge of the coast at Bradwell. The church was first built in 645 AD on the foundations of an old Roman fort. It's such a peaceful place inside the church,cool and quiet.

Being out in the sun and talking with Emma from MSE I got my inspiration for the MSE Summer challenge.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Fabulous summery card. I love the layout and the PP image x

dragonllew said...

Lovely card very summery.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, I love it, the layout is fab x