My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 26 May 2013

Make It Stitchy!

It's time for a new challenge over at the One Stitch At A Time challenge blog.  The theme this week is " Make It Stitchy "  Only a digi stamp or papers purchased from the Stitch Bear Digital Outlet can be used in this week's challenge and pop over to the blog here and check out the fab prizes on offer.  There is a 35% off everything at the mega  Yard Sale in the store, stock up with the gorgeous stamps on offer now.  Spend $3 in the store (not difficult at all) and get a very special digi stamp added to your basket FREE.



For my DT card this week I've used a digi stamp designed by Tami of Gingerloft called Sunflower Collage.  I decided to keep fairly vintage in colour and changed the usual black outlines to more sepia tones. I've coloured the sunflower and dragonfly with watercolour pencils to keep it fairly faded. I made simple flowers from a Memory Box die and added a few tiny leaves with tendrils. The sentiment is from the internet and I've used a Spellbinders die for the the frame.  A beautiful metal corner which was a part of a lovely gift and a tiger coloured butterfly from Kanban to finish it.  You can just spot sunshine at the back of my card!!!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

WOW Jennie, this card is stunning, love the soft colouring and what a prefect sentiment :) Hugs Jane your OSAAT sister

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.