My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 19 May 2013

Where Has The Time Gone?

I just don't know where the time has gone these last few weeks, I even forgot to post my DT card on Sunday. I've been on jury service all week and have sat around reading for days on end until it was my turn. Another week to go and the frustration is mounting in not being able to start any sort of project. I am absolutely shattered when I get home. No dancing for another week, bummer!

So, here is my DT card on the One Stitch At A Time Challenge blog  for last Sunday.  This fab image from Ikes Art just made me laugh out loud. Definitely Rocky Horror or Eddie Izzard  but what a head turner this guy would be if he turned up for work wearing this outfit for a Dress Down Friday that is implemented by some firms.  Not the right outfit for a welder or shipyard worker but what fun in an office.  The image is already coloured so he is simply mounted on red and black card and I've used a sheet of paper from a Papermania pad for the background..

Freebie Alert There are over 2500 images available to purchase at Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet and if you spend $3 or more at the store you will have a gorgeous image by Digi Blessings sent to you for free. Check out this weeks gorgeous image right here. The store has 20 talented creators and you will be spoilt for choice.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Loving this Jennie, yep can just imagine a bunch of school teachers turning up 'own clothes day' dressed like this - total riot lol.