My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 1 June 2014

It's that time again!

Yup! Time for another great challenge at OSAAT. Our rules are very simple and can be seen on the challenge blog here.  This week's top prize is the 7 image June pack for those entries with a Stitchy Bear image. There are over three thousand images to choose from so there is bound to be something you will love.  A non-Stitchy entry will be entered into a separate draw for $3 to spend in store. Our theme this week is 'Boyish'. A new creation for those little and big boys in your life

For my card this week I chose to use 'Baby Gangstaz - Joel' by Reeces Scrap Pieces. A little lad trying to look really cool. Ain't he cute???


I've coloured him with Promarkers and matted the image onto a piece of red card. the background papers are from a pack called Fiddlesticks by MME. The button and corner I brought back from the US a few years ago and when I was lucky enough to visit Michaels. A piece of raffia and a self generated sentiment to finish.


2 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Fab card Jennie, and I love the papers you have used! What a great image too! x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is a fun birthday card - so cute!