My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Late and the Dreaded Lurgy

I'm so late with my blog post this week having had a dreadful weekend with something that's doing the rounds. Headache, awful tinnitus, golf balls in my throat and a raging thirst. Luckily, my husband was at hand and waited on me and made me lots of drinks. I'm feeling a little better now but I couldn't look at the computer screen for more than a minute or so.

Anyway, enough about me, let's get on with this week's challenge at OSAAT. This week our theme is 'Button It'. so, let's see some lovely buttons on your cards.The OSAAT rules are very simple and can be found on the challenge blog here. Please check out the fabulous creations of my teamies, just click on the link above their card.

This week's image is 'Snail' by Crafty Girl Creations. Isn't he cute?

I've used a piece of a pad whose name escapes me as a background. I've coloured my snail with Promarkers and mounted him on a piece of card that blends perfectly with the paper.  I found a free font on the internet called 'Snailets' that is perfect for my sentiment, it even has tiny snails too. Buttons, of course, and a Memory Box die to finish. with todays technology we don't seem to get much snail mail except junk!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

You have coloured the little snail beautifully and I love the design. Hope you are 100% better soon.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Margaret said...

So cute. Love the colors and you picked out the perfect dp to show it off. Hope you're feeling better. Sweet of your hubby to take such good care of you. Maggie - DT Teamie