My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Happy Birthday, Sunshine!

It was one of my son's birthday yesterday the 8th of February.  Just a reminder of the card I made for him using the Graphic 45 Kraft paper pad. Its a lovely grungy pad and perfect for mens cards.


I cut the three cards out and distressed the edges and inked with some of Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs ink.  The die at the back of the cards a Sue Wilson Heraldic Square, perfect for these playing cards to sit on. I think the tag is by Sue Wilson too.

He was pleased as there isn't another one like it!

No comments: