My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Love Is In The Air

Love is in the Air is the title of the latest challenge over at the One Stitch at A Time blog.

For my card this week I chose to use Menhdi Heart digital stamp pack and with it there are also some gorgeous backing papers too, you can find it right here

As I wanted the heart to really stand out I've used a paper from The Lake House pad by Kaisercraft.
My little sentiment is from the words of a son by Celine Dion that just happened to be playing when looking for something to write. Some skeleton style leaves and a lovely prima flower to match.

Please pop over to the OSAAT blog and have a look at the fabulous creations by our team members and have a go at our challenge, we would love to see what you create.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love the coloring of the heart and great layout for your card. Hugs, Maggie, DT