My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 19 September 2016

Challenge Time at OSAAT

This week at One Stitch At A Time is to showcase your cards or designs for a Special Day. This could be for a special year, anniversary, birth or some thing good that has happened.

There is a $10 gift voucher to spend in the store for the lucky winner, so please, come along and join us. The link is just above.




 I chose to use Rose by Stitchy Bear Stamps and the paper pack by Panda Bear Designs called Going Round in Circles.  Both of the designs are so handy to keep in your files as the image is lovely to colour and a;; the papers in the paperback all tone in with each other. Jusr a small knot of ribbon and a Memory Box Bow Corner to finish.  I cut a circle from the left over paper and added two Spellbinders numbers from a set I've had  for several years.

Please leave me a comment if you pop in, lots of people visit but I never know who you are. I can then visit you.

No comments: