My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Friday 9 September 2016

So forgetful and a new Challenge at OSAAT

I'm just getting so forgetful these days and it totally went out of my head to get this blog post done. I know we have a scheduler but i just don't get that far!!!

Anyway, last Sunday it was time for a fabulous new challenge at the One Stitch At A Time blog and this week we would love to see your creations with Lace/Pearls or both even.

 The Sponsor for this challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with a $10 coupon to spend in our store.





When I created this card I had in mind a certain friend  for her birthday.  I've used another of the Shoes, set of 4 by Ike and you can find them here. Such a fabulous set and I have changed the overall colour of the image to a dark brown to match my lace.  The lace I bought from Ebay years ago and its perfect for the image. The cotton lace I was given to by a friend and the bronze apple blossom flower from WOC I've sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Ancient Copper several times to get the right depth of colour.  My favourite Memory Box Flourish and a couple of Memory Box tiny leaves to finish.I was really pleased with the finished card and I hope Gill liked it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED it! ��
Gill