My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 1 January 2012

One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog

Seems like I've got lots to learn still about darned Blogger and scheduling as my post didn't go live this morning.

First of all, Happy New Year to you all out there in blogland.

Secondly, my lovely friend Choccy asked me if I would like to be a new member of the OSAAT design team.  I couldn't bite her arms off again 'cos I've already done that so I said Yes!  I'll working alongside some awesome design teamies and I'm really excited about the images I'll be working with.

This is my first card on the first day of the first month of a new year, how magic is that??



I've been a lucky lady and have used on my cards one of Stitchy's brilliant images called Marjo which is new for me and you can find her right here at  Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps shop.  She has that pose, a real sassy lady.  Hopefully, one of you will be able to tell me which papers I've used because I have totally forgotten, it was hidden away at the bottom of the box.  I love the Letraset Flexmarker colours of purple and green to go with the papers. Just a tied knot of purple ribbon and a computer generated sentiment to finish.  Pop over to the One stitch At A Time Challenge Blog here to see the other fantastic cards.  Please leave us a comment on the challenge blog, we all love having visitors.

I would love to enter the following:-

Paper Sundaes - #101 Something Old - Something New
Crafts and Me Christmas Bumper Challenge #66 Part 1 - Anything Goes 
The Squirrel and The Fox  Challenge #8- Something New
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #166 - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle  Challenge #3 Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Anything Goes
Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday Challange ~ Anything Goes

19 comments:

Sarah said...

Whoo hoo, well done Jennie, you'll be a fabulous addition to the team! I love your card, gorgeous sassy image and the card design is fab. I think the papers are MME but can't remember the name...? Happy new year lovely lady xxx

Choccy said...

Awww we are so lucky to have you wifey :O) Sarah is right you will be a fabby addition to the team :O)
A gorgeous card... Ahhh you know me i cant remember my name most days let alone papers names ;O)
Happy New Year and Welcome to the team again :O)
Choccy xx

Marg said...

Happy New Year and Happy New DT post Jennie. Fab card I love the sentiment - really matches the pose! xx

Hazel said...

Welcome from me too. Great image, great card. Happy New Year. Hazel x

Inkypinkydelights said...

You and me both Jennie! What a learning curve this is but isn't it great! What a lovely start to the New year for us both. Love your card! Happy New Year too! Judy x

Pauline said...

Congratulations on making the OSAAT team! What a fab creation to start the New Year... especially with that attitude! This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

dragonllew said...

Congrats on your DT fab card to start with will look forward to seeing your cards each week.
Jenny x

Marjo said...

Hi Jennie,

Welcome aboard! So glad you could join our team. Love what you did for your first creation....wonder why...lol

xoxo Marjo

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Jennie-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Wow, love the image of this tall long legged gal!! She seems tuff but you colored her to look so sweet, with all the beautiful purple and glitter!! Thanks you for joining us today at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs,
Calypso

Jenée said...

Fun, cute card. Nice colouring of your image and the combination of colours you used is great. Thank you for entering your card in the challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Archana Joshi said...

Your card is stunning! I like the image and coloring. Thanks for joining us with Sentimental Sundays!
Happy New Year!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Now those are some long legs! Love the striped stockings! Thank you so much for joining us this week for our Something Old Something New Challenge at Paper sundaes! We are so glad you played with us—Good luck!

♥ Lisabee DT
My Crafting Blog

Kathy said...

Love this image and sentiment together, so clever. Thank you for playing along with the anything goes challenge at Sentimental Sundays!
Hugs~Kathy

Sandy S said...

Your card is so much fun! Love the colors & the tie into the image! :)

Thanks for playing along at our Anything Goes Challenge at Sentimental Sundays! :)
Sandy

Doreen said...

stunning card and fantastic colours
Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sunday this week
Hugs
Doreen

Ashley Horton said...

Fun card and great stamped image!! I love the scallop too at the bottom of your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

papertrails leaver said...

Very cute and sassy card! Love the striped tights! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! :-) Amy

Curly said...

Oh wow what an out of this world creation I love the image and the design layout and colour theme is just perfect,

Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 166 Anything Goes, I hope you join us again next week,

Have a lovely day,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely card.