My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 29 January 2012

OSAAT Challenge #98 Collab ~ Use a Digi

The challenge this week over on One Stitch at a Time's challenge blog is to "use a digi".  I chose IkesArt's fabulous 'Snow Deer Scene' and used it with with very simple monochrome accents.  I just coloured the deer and left everything as is and added loads and loads of glitter. I wanted the deer to be the focal point of the card and just added a small loopy bow and a self generated sentiment.

8 comments:

ike said...

AWESOME - fabulous colouring on the deer and I just LOVE all the sparkle. You rocked this totally !!! Thank you for choosing one of my digis :-D Hugz xxxxxx

Hazel said...

It's a lovely image and you've made a beautiful card with it. Hazel x

Nikki Byrne said...

Stunning Jennie :o) Love the image and your card is gorgeous too :o) Hugs
NIKKI

Louise said...

Wow! Love it!! :D

Choccy said...

A gorgeous card Jennie ... Thinking of you

Choccy xxx

Marjo said...

Fantabulous card Jennie!
xoxo Marjo

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous, I love everything about it xxx

Mad-Frog said...

I adore this card it is simply beautiful