My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Monday 13 July 2009

Christmas In July!


I wasn't overjoyed with the card I made for the Christmas card challenge on MSE. I don't think the background papers showed off Meg to her best so, I made another card. Two in July, that is defo a record for me! I loved how this one turned out and I am ejoying using the Copic Ciao markers I recently bought. Just a couple of sets but I'm determined to buy more. Another Pink Gem Designs stamp, this will definitely appear on my Christmas cards this year. Background paper is from a free CD from Crafters Companion.

5 comments:

Lauren Hayward said...

That's really good! So nice to see some modern designs coming in for Christmas!

Karen said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. I love everything about it, so cute !! x

Highland Handmade said...

Wow this card is just fantastic! I love it in every way shape and form! x

Janet said...

This is gorgeous.....love the colours you have used. It all fits together beautifuly!X

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I see you love Pink gems too :-) You've coloured her beautifully and the swirly paper is perfect ! :-)
I've had a lovely browse around your blog,, all your cards are fabulous ! :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :-) I never saw you before !! Love your hat ! :-)

Lorraine x