My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 21 July 2009


Well, I'm humming and haring about whether to enter this card into the Funky Fairy's Challenge 25. I'm not sure if I've followed the sketch closely enough but, hey ho, in for a penny etc. etc.

Well I did it! Huge thanks to padster and flourgirl over on MSE.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jennie and what a wonderful take on the sketchm, great paper choice too.

Thanks for joining us this week over on FFC.

Joanne x

Crafting Queen said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairy's challenge. Anesha

Anne said...

Fabby card Jennie, thanks for joining us this week on FF
Anne x

dragonllew said...

What a fantastic card I love your take on the sketch.

Lorraine A said...

I think that's a fantastic take on the sketch ! Fab idea :-) Love the papers, hearts everything ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, I love your take on the sketch too.
Thanks for joining us at FF Challenges.
Emma x