My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Friday 24 July 2009


Just discovered something that should prove interesting but I'm not sure if it will always work, time will tell. It's been hovering in my mind for a while and I'm sure it's been in print somewhere. The sentiment on this card I made for my fantastic sister was printed on card. When it had printed I noticed that the ink was still wet so I put some 'copper kettle' embossing powder on it and then used the heat gun. It came out so much better than I expected that I used the new nesties and voila!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this card, it is so stylish x

Unknown said...

love it!!!!

Maria (mumhug) said...

This is such a pretty and elegant card well done