My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Flourgirls stitched card


Take a look at the gorgeous card that flourgirl recently made. She had the pattern in her stash and thought of me. There's some really special people out there. Thank you, Karen, I will treasure this.

6 comments:

Karen said...

You are very welcome, I'm so glad you like it x

Choccy said...

Oh wow, Thats beautiful !!

dragonllew said...

What a fantastic card.

Lorraine A said...

Fantastic !! I love this ! :-)

Lorraine x x

Sarah said...

Love this card xxx

craftygranny said...

really beautiful and definately looks like your blog pic.