My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Another Man Card


Another 'man' card, I am not getting any inspiration for cards at the moment, too many other things to think about with a new furry addition on four legs to our home. I just had to do this one but it was pretty difficult not being inspired and my SIL is one heck of a guy. I like how the fleur de lys turned out but that's about all but it's done and dusted and in the post.

6 comments:

Gem said...

a great card for a male, love the simple layout, it looks fab :) xx

Maria (mumhug) said...

I really like this classic look it is a lovely male card.

craftygranny said...

I like this it's really good

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Jennie, I'm loving all your cards, I'm into swirly things at the moment. These cards are so classy. xx

Sarah said...

Fab card, gorgeous in a manly way ;-)

CT19720 said...

Great card, love the colours x