My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Saturday 5 September 2009



Next is my cards for our troops, this is such a worthwhile cause and I shall be making some more to send. Pink Petticoat background in mocha tones well with the Santa image from Hand Making Cards

7 comments:

craftygranny said...

ohwow how good are those. That santa image is scrummy.

Karen said...

Gorgeous christmas cards! very classy and your stamping is so perfect x

Anonymous said...

Lovely! The image is fab! x

Highland Handmade said...

Oooh another lovely santa image! Where is he from? beautiful cards! xx

Gem said...

what a lovely classic christmas card :) xx

Sarah said...

Wow, what stunning cards, I love them x

dragonllew said...

Fab image and stunning cards