My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 27 September 2009

A birthday Card


I made this card for one of our Red Hat chapter members, I originally forgot to post in time for her birthday and I had also forgotten to take photo of it. I then forgot to take it with me Friday night when we all met for dinner and then I forgot to post it on Saturday. Basic Grey papers but I forget which one. Forgetful or what! Mutter ... mutter ... mutter! Who am I today?

5 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful card, how on earth did you manage to forget it so much?

Really pretty! x

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

Beautiful card - LOL at your forgetfulness - sounds a bit like me!! x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card, I love that flower x

Marg said...

That's a fabulous card err err what's your name? Come & join me in the forgetful corner LOL xx

Gem said...

gorgeous card, love the paper and the big flower :) Xx