My photo
Boz Towers, Essex, United Kingdom
I'm a Red Hat Society member with a love of crafting of all sorts. A very proud mum to four fabulous children and Nan to six gorgeous grandchildren. I started work as a milliner and now have an abiding love of scrapbooking and card making.

The lovely people that drop by ~ thank you.

Sunday 13 September 2009

One Stop Card Challenge



I was having a sort out of scrapbook papers looking for Christmassy things and I came across these gorgeous papers from Daisy D's. The angel image fitted perfectly into the largest circle Nestie. (Phew! My cutting out is atrocious) and I had bought a sheet of matching paper too. I'm not sure even when I bought them but I loved the vintage image. I'm entering this in the One Stop Card Challenge, their theme is 'Let It Snow'.

7 comments:

Gem said...

Beautiful card Jenny :) xx

Faye said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image of the three little angels.

dragonllew said...

What a lovely card love the image

Highland Handmade said...

this is beautiful! I love it! x

Sarah said...

That is so beautiful and everything goes so well together xxx

Paula said...

Wow this is so beautiful i adore the colours and such a lovely image. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

craftygranny said...

How beautiful is that. i just love it .